- Optimized temperature management, improved recoating speed and high-power lasers reduces the build time and cost per part significantly
- Well-established EOSAME feature homogenizes the energy input, thus ensuring excellent mechanical part properties and dimensional accuracy within the overall build volume*
* the specified build volume depends on the material; for PA 2200 it is 700 x 380 x 580 mm (27.6 x 15 x 22.9 in)
- Improved digital scanners for considerably higher laser accuracy. As a result the overlap area has no visible edges
- Integrated CoolDown Station provides optimal cool down conditions which lead to the best properties in the final part – in particular with regard to dimensional accuracy and colour stability.
- Continuous and accurate temperature control enabled by the spot pyrometer
- 10 commercial polymer materials and 18 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses are available
- EOS ParameterEditor allows definition of customized exposure parameters based on proven starting values